Milkman Grooming Company Review The Milkman Moustache Rescue kit contains the following products:
1. Clear Shave Gel, “Razor Rail!” It is a soap-free crystal clear shaving gel. It also contains moisturisers, which is ideal for people with sensitive skin. I have become dependent on this product, as I often use a cut throat to shave very closely and this lubricates the skin sufficiently enough to ensure I do not cut myself. The only complaint I have is the fragrance is not something I am used to yet, but it really does the job perfectly.
2. Mo-Style Stick for Moustache Wax It has been designed to style and condition. It is a very simple to use as it has a twist up tube and apply. It has a pleasant fragrance and works really well in styling.
3. After Shave Serum, “Summer Waves!” It is a high end moisturiser after your close shave. I use this often and works really well soothing my skin and has a nice fragrance.
4. Mo Scissors. Sharp and perfect size for trimming beards.
5 Pocket Comb. Combing beard to shape after you apply the Moustache Wax.
6. Mo Brush: A medium stiffness boar bristle.
7. Safety Razor. It is a classic style single blade safety razor. I use a cut throat and is my preferred shaving instrument.
All in all this is a really nice kit ideal for people with beards and moustaches. It is well thought out and caters for all their needs. The Shave Gel and Shave Serum is my favourite and use very often. I highly recommend Milkman products, they are very special and handy to have around.
CHANOYU URBAN RETREAT AT ABIA SYDNEY website review: NM photos: Rouben Dickranian
Chanoyu is a Japanese ceremony at which tea is prepared, served, and taken with an ancient and involved ritual called tea ceremony. Zen Buddhism was a primary influence in the development of the Japanese tea ceremony, Chanoyu. I guess this is the main atmosphere when you enter the Chanoyu Urban Spa Retreat in Collingwood. It is tranquil and it is very much Zen. It is not luxurious, but it feels cozy like home and you will leave feeling relaxed, refreshed and renewed.
It is the moment when you are having all the time in the world to enjoy yourself and this is the only though that most likely comes to your mind when you enter the retreat. Your journey starts when you are greeted with the signature distinctive scents at the doors and then when you are kindly invited to remove your shoes before entering into the room. When you think: "My piece of mind is ore achievable than I thought" you got seated on the flat floor cushion throuwn on the rush-covered straw mat forming a traditional Japanese floor covering.
Thank the Chanoyu Spa then as you are about to find your inner peace while you are drinking Japanese finest green tea served with care and love. The Chanoyu Urban Retreat was recommended by many clients and customers as one of the most traditional Japanese Spa in Melbourne.
We were not surprised that the Chanoyu Spa was recently awarded a Business Award for Customer Service Excellence at the ABIA 2017, that is hold annually in Sydney at one one of the most luxurious hotels in Sydney CBD: Hyatt Regency. We were not surprised to be invited as an exclusive media crew to cover the event. While the event hall was overcrowded by the many beauty salons from all over Australia we had a great time at our table 52 listening to the speeches from th estage. We got very excited when the name of Chanouy Urban Retreat came up, called and shown on the big screen to all 600 guests present. the moent of glory is not always enough and I believe the manager Anne Nguyen and her partners is always looking for more achievements that we are all so eger to see and we wait for the new and even better results next year 2018. We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Chanoyu Urban Retreat collective for such a success in 2017 and wil be looking for even better accoplishments.
photos of the owner Anne Nguyen by Rouben Dickranian