It was my rather spontaneous Mary Kay beauty class visit to Olga Kirk's mini-salon. My beauty session class consisted of the innovative products introduction, latest trends in skin care and make up s well ass personal recommendations. The conversation and the class was run professionally in a very light and casual form of presentation and story about one product after the other with demonstration of effects on my skin. During this class an array of products was offered with individual skin care program for my particular skin type. The skin care session was followed by the makeup products introduction and the full face makeup application. The session included color system demonstration with personal recommendation of light day makeup and heavier evening makeup. My skin was glowing after the session , my make up was head turning and I should admit my skin did not feel heavy at all. During this consultation Olga and myself had lots of fun perhaps due to our common background and our life attitude. The Moscow girl is very much live and very happy woman. She also knows , loves and teaches you how to be gorgeous and irresistible. Special skin regime and tips and tricks weer offered during this session. My morning started with something really beautiful and I was it was me in the mirror. It was my new discovery - Mary Kay and Olga Kirk first time appeared in my life and both weer gorgeous. Tender and light Mary and graceful and delicate Olga. This is what Olga says about herself: "I am a mother of two children, I love spending time with my family and friends. I'm Russian and met my first Mary Kay Consultant around 20 years ago in Moscow and fell in love with skin care she shows me. My hobby - fashion, yoga, gardening, crafts, reading and traveling. My philosophy is that I am helping women find the path to beauty, offering personal skin care. I'm happy to help you find the right care for your beauty. Let's talk. My Favourite Product TimeWise® Miracle Set"
Milkman Grooming Company Review The Milkman Moustache Rescue kit contains the following products:
1. Clear Shave Gel, “Razor Rail!” It is a soap-free crystal clear shaving gel. It also contains moisturisers, which is ideal for people with sensitive skin. I have become dependent on this product, as I often use a cut throat to shave very closely and this lubricates the skin sufficiently enough to ensure I do not cut myself. The only complaint I have is the fragrance is not something I am used to yet, but it really does the job perfectly.
2. Mo-Style Stick for Moustache Wax It has been designed to style and condition. It is a very simple to use as it has a twist up tube and apply. It has a pleasant fragrance and works really well in styling.
3. After Shave Serum, “Summer Waves!” It is a high end moisturiser after your close shave. I use this often and works really well soothing my skin and has a nice fragrance.
4. Mo Scissors. Sharp and perfect size for trimming beards.
5 Pocket Comb. Combing beard to shape after you apply the Moustache Wax.
6. Mo Brush: A medium stiffness boar bristle.
7. Safety Razor. It is a classic style single blade safety razor. I use a cut throat and is my preferred shaving instrument.
All in all this is a really nice kit ideal for people with beards and moustaches. It is well thought out and caters for all their needs. The Shave Gel and Shave Serum is my favourite and use very often. I highly recommend Milkman products, they are very special and handy to have around.