30/03/12 by Natasha M Lots of people ask me now how I managed to loose 20 kg in three months. I am happy to share the method that I came across developed by Ekaterina Mirimanova and called "Minus 60". I adjusted it to my own use and it works successfully. Even if you loose 100-200 g a day it is a positive result.
There is more to that: I always thought that I would need an enormous will power to loose weight. No, I just needed to do everything step by step, to be persistent and disciplined - nothing else! There is no magic pill for you to heal yourself in 7 days if you damaged your body for the last 7 years. Nature is smart. You will need much longer to reverse the process to healthy You.
It is the same with the weight loss. If you gained this weight in the last 3 years expect another 3 years to reverse the process. No magic pills or it can kill you.
Some basic rules (see what works for you as we are all different and take the best!)
1. There are no rules for breakfast - eat what you want but before 12pm
2. There are rules for lunch. No food frying You can eat oil, butter or mayo before 2pm and only 1 tea spoon Any packaged seasoning including salt should be very limited in volume Any natural seasoning (parsley, dill, coriander) - no limits in volume and time of consumption Food: you can eat anything before 2pm but do not mix meat and fish with pasta, potatoes, corn, cous-cous, any legumes and wheat products (including bread). Soups are excellent to use for lunch (with above mentioned limits) Sushi is accepted No bread for lunch No sweets for lunch Any marinated and smoked products should be limited too Lunch should be consumed before 2pm
3. There very strict rules for dinner No oils and no butter should be used for cooking dinner No smoked, no marinated products can be used for dinner too No seasoning for dinner (salt should be very limited) Dill, parsley, coriander and other green leaves are accepted Vegetables are unlimited Dinner should be consumed before 6pm
4. After 6pm Teas: green and herbal teas are accepted Coffee is OK Mineral water should be used with limits as it is provoking the bad eating habits Half a glass (60ml) of red wine is OK No fat cheese is OK in small amounts
5. As I mentioned there is no limits of what you eat for breakfast
6. Dinner food examples (I prefer to eat only fruit for lunch and my body loves it). Fruit, berries and nuts (1-2 apples, plums, oranges, kiwi, watermelon 1-2 pieces, prunes 4-6 pieces, pineapple, avocado) Vegetables (no preserved or canned food!) Avoid mushrooms and meat mixes Frozen vegetables are OK to use Meats (ham, any kind of meat, fish (not smoked, not salty), seafood, eggs, canned fish or meat (not often) Whole grains (cook only in water!), brown (no white) rice, buckwheat, pasta (whole grain only), rice noodles, corn meal (only once a week), cous-cous (only once a week) Milk and dairy products (light, no fat) with no sugar or fat Drinks: coffee, teas, fresh juices, milk and yogurt, water with no sugar
7. Dinner food selection should be very limited (as per advices in #3). Fresh and raw vegetables salads are the best option.I eat a bit of cheese for dinner and some green tea.
Hope you enjoy your journey! Till the next month - good bye!